Below are some videos to help you understand how we work at Brooklyn Collaborative. Please explore!
- BCS Student/Staff Perspectives on Blended Learning
- Mastery Grading
- Restorative Practices
- Restorative Practices in Crew
- Student-Led Conferences
- Expeditions and Case Studies at Brooklyn Collaborative
- PBATs at Brooklyn Collaborative
- Internship – What is it?
- SAT Twice
- PupilPath – directions to register
- PupilPath – how to see your grades
Other Videos Including BCS:
- Class of 2010
- Class of 2011
- Class of 2012
- Class of 2013
- Class of 2015
- Class of 2016
- Class of 2017
- Grade 8 Virtual Promotion Ceremony – 6/23/20
Remote Learning Community Spirit Videos:
So proud of our ASL students and our Drama teachers Kori and Lauren S! They collaborated on an American Sign Language Cover of the song “Found Tonight” by Lin-Manuel Miranda & Ben Platt. Malik Paris is the Deaf artist who translated and performed the song for and with our students! Check out ASL Theater’s creative way to connect to each other during Covid-19 remote learning. A true collaboration!